Zend Op Cache

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Zend Op Cache

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant
    • Topics: 21
    • Replies: 67
    • Total: 88

Hi, Please can you advise which settings should be enabled to ensure optimal performance? Many thanks

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Hi,

Please can you help, its been over a day with no reply?

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Kindly install and setup this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fastest-cache/

Regards,
    Chris

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Thanks for your help but I am a little confused as you sent me a reply on a different thread re performance as follows:

Lastly kindly use WP Fastest Cache plugin and ask hosting to have Zend Op Cache and PHP Server cache applied to your site or if they have NGINX available get them to use that.

The plugin is installed and I asked hosting about Zend Op and they replied as follows:

Do you have the exact setting for Zend Op Cache that needs to be enabled? http://scarce-it.com/phpinfo.php it appears some of the features for Zend are enabled http://scarce-it.com/phpinfo.php

Please can you help?

Hi,

Just normal OpCache, Memcache can be applied. Use PHP 7.1 which reduced the number of resource use to lesser amounts than PHP 5.6

And yes please use WP Fastest Cache to optimize your website.

If you still see CPU limits exceeded check disabling one by one each plugin to notice which one causes the resources to go high. If none of them work then its time to change your hosting.

We also provide cheap hosting.

Regards,
    Chris

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Thanks for your help. If this doesn’t work I will be in touch to discuss hosting.

Thanks

Ruth

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Hi,

They have advised that PHP 7.0 is the highest version that is supported in Winhost – will this be ok or will there still be problems do you think?

Referring to “Just normal OpCache, Memcache can be applied.”, they have asked if you can please let them know what specific features/attributes they require so that we can know if we can accommodate them.
    Please could you let me know so that I can check with them?

Thanks for your continued support with this.

Ruth

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Hi, I know its the weekend but if you can help I would be grateful – I really need to try and get this resolved.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Ruth

Hi,

Forget about the OpCache or Memcache, just install and setup WP Fastest Cache plugin and optimize your images with tinypng.com

Regards,
    Chris

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Thanks, I will do this. I believe that this is a feature of the pro version of fastest Cache – before I do this, please can you have a look at my site and see if you think that it is the images – I am concerned that there may be something else as it takes an age to do anything – access the admin, change screens, edit the site etc.

Hosting have advised its not them, and I have increased my hosting package to stop application recycles etc.. they say its the theme and set up and you have checked and advised that its not.. I am sort of stuck in the middle here with a site thats not working and I don’t want to throw anymore money at it without knowing the real cause.

The site is www.scarce-it.com

If you can tae a look I would be really grateful.

Thanks for all your help, its appreciated.

Hi,

Your slider image is 1.43mb in size that is why your website is loading super slow, kindly download the optimized image from below link and replace it with existing one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hROYaEFDFEwzoD7USP8YiApVxXRl34V7/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
    Chris

Ruth HeywoodRuth Heywood
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for this, it has def made a difference! Would you still recommend fastest cache pro? Is there anything else that you think I can do to improve further? I am only just learning this so any help is massively appreciated.

Thanks for all your support,

Ruth

Hi,

Install and setup WP Fastest Cache plugin and test your website speed here: http://scarce-it.com/ and follow on screen instructions for further improvements.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi,

Install and setup WP Fastest Cache plugin and test your website speed here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ and follow on screen instructions for further improvements.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.