Yogi Pro Contact Form and Testimonials

Home Forums All Other Themes Yogi Pro Contact Form and Testimonials

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KellyKelly
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 13

Dear support,

Suddenly by installing a plugin ‘POWr’ a ‘contact form’ and ‘Testimonials’ appeared on some of my website pages. How this happened? It is a mystery to me. Can you advise 1) how to remove this 2) how to add both also on other pages and 3) how to change the content of both items. Actually, I would love to add some testimonials to these pages, so it would be great to know how to work this out.

On all the pages beneath ‘Mindful Run Velsen en Beverwijk’: Mindful Run Kalender – Mindful Trailrun clinics – Mindful Run in de media both Testimonials and the Contact form suddenly appeared.

Thank you kindly for your support!

Kind regards,

Kelly

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi Kelly,

To remove sidebar there are 2 process.

1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.

2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.

If you want to change the sidebar then go to Appearance>>Widget>>Sidebar Main

Drag and drop text widget in sidebar main and add Contact form shortcode there.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.