WooCommerce Layout in Movers & Packers Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes WooCommerce Layout in Movers & Packers Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DebraDebra
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Theme came with a woocommerce.php file, but when I try to add in a side bar or follow any of WooCommerce’s published instructions on how to alter default # of product/category columns, nothing works. Please show me how to alter theme to allow for 6 columns as the default and then to also have the default sidebar appear on the woocommerce layout. I’d like to have a cart widget and recent products showing on the right side of the screen while looking at the shop content.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

I see. Ping us in 2 days here and we will update the theme and let you know. Woocommerce pages will have a sidebar.
    Regards,
    Shri

StevenSteven
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 2

I purchased this theme before the update and I need the sidebars for woocommerce. Can you direct me to the new downloadable theme. Thanks.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Steven,

Given re-access to Movers and Packers theme.

Procedure for update: Kindly re-download the theme via same email you got or else by login here: sktthemes.net/my-account, activate some other theme, and delete the old theme and upload and activate the new theme.

Regards,
    Shri

StevenSteven
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 2

I tried doing that, my account says I have 3 downloads left, after downloading it, the new files still did not give me the option to put a left side bar on the store. Please help me out on this. I really like the theme, but I’ll have to move on to something else if this doesn’t work.

Thank you.

• Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Steven,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.