what a strange wordpress theme

Home Forums Kraft Theme Support what a strange wordpress theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    maxime zelismaxime zelis
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

First : i’m unable to display my blog on home page! Remind me what wordpress is? A blog platform

Second : header images are a nice idea, but i’m unable to change it for category. Each of my menu entry is a category but i can’t change your image. I don’t want to make your publicity but customize my theme as i want.

Third : i’ve translated my theme with poedit and locotranslate (has you said on facebook) but a lot of words are still in english.

Four : more than 24 hours after my first question on this forum, still no answer. That’s not what i call a serious support.

I’m seriously considering requesting a refund!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Sorry about delay.

1. Kindly visit Settings>Readings>Select Front page and then go to Pages>Edit that page>Select from right hand sidebar page attributes>template>blog template and save.

Now you got blog in your homepage.

2. Yes kindly go to Appearance>Customize>Header and select a header image and save. Our default image replaces everywhere.

3. Sure let us know which ones and where by showing us URLs will help.

4. Sorry about that. We don’t work during weekends and this has been mentioned here: https://www.sktthemes.org/terms-conditions/ (which you have acknowledged while purchase). We also don’t offer Refunds again something to be read there. I hope i am not answering in any rude manner or sound rude. As i am just pointing out things here. Please don’t think otherwise.

Let us know for further help and we will be quick during the weekdays.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.