Web Hosting Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Web Hosting Theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 99
    • Total: 126

Hello

I recently installed the Web Hosting theme, and some of the features in the demo home page i cant find their shortcodes. One i would be referring to is in on the demo website http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/hosting/ right under the “Solutions” heading there are square boxes and when you hover over them they animate a bit. How can i get that shortcode? Because you get the promotion boxes that look the same but it doesnt have the same effect. http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/hosting/promotion-boxes/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Dave

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

Its www.uprosper.co.za. I tried to see the demos coding and filled in my own things but now there’s extra information that just shows up and in my coding it doesn’t show any of this information. Like under “Courses we offer” i only put the first row, the second row isn’t showing in my coding and i dont know how to remove it.

Thank you

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

My testimonials and buttons shortcodes, that are given on the demo website, don’t work either

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

The shortcodes are workingfor the testimonials, it put some other coding in the text tab when i pasted into the Visual

Thank you so much. And are there still short codes for my first question please

Thank you

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

1. Heres the URL https://imgur.com/a/BToR0
    I cant find a short code for that section anywhere on the demo website for “Web Hosting” even for a few others that are on the home page of “Web Hosting”.

2. The Testimonials short code works fine on desktop but on mobile it doesnt. Like there are two next to each other in the testimonials rotator on desktop but on mobile it shows the one (half to the left) then when you want to scroll to the second one it goes straight to the third. It scrolls past the second one? Can you please help. image url is https://imgur.com/oCRglId

Thank you so much

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

On my backend in the slider. I put in all of my info even the button that says “Read More”. It all show in the backend https://imgur.com/a/PsGeo but when i check it on the front end its not showing. Can you please help.

Thank you

Hi,

1.I cant find a short code for that section anywhere on the demo website for “Web Hosting” even for a few others that are on the home page of “Web Hosting”?

[welcomebox titlesmall="WELCOME TO PERFECT" title="HOSTING" titlesmallcolor="#000" titlecolor="#92d202" contentcolor="#9d9d9d" bordercolor="#dcdcdc" smallbordercolor1="#000000" smallbordercolor2="#92d202"]Maecenas id tincidunt erat, non ullamcorper arcu. Ut accumsan tortor ac lobortis pharetra. Aenean vitae masset felis cursu honcus sit amet vel dui. Phasellus gravida faucibus elit, a bibendum libero pharetra eget. Phasellus com magna ligula, quis mollis augue fermentum a. In dignissim nulla id dui venenatis vehicula.[/welcomebox] [space height="100"] [packages columns="3"] [package link="#" bgcolor="#A0E307" textcolor="#fff" start="STARTING AT" price="$12.99" title="RESELLER HOSTING" description="Aenean vitae massa et felis cursus rhoncus sit amet vel dui. Phasellus gravida."] [package link="#" bgcolor="#92D202" textcolor="#fff" start="STARTING AT" price="$10.99" title="VPS HOSTING" description="Aenean vitae massa et felis cursus rhoncus sit amet vel dui. Phasellus gravida."] [package link="#" bgcolor="#8AC700" textcolor="#fff" start="STARTING AT" price="$110" title="DEDICATED SERVERS" description="Aenean vitae massa et felis cursus rhoncus sit amet vel dui. Phasellus gravida."] [/packages] [space height="40"]

2. The Testimonials short code works fine on desktop but on mobile it doesnt. Like there are two next to each other in the testimonials rotator on desktop but on mobile it shows the one (half to the left) then when you want to scroll to the second one it goes straight to the third. It scrolls past the second one?

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (min-width:321px) and (max-width:375px) {
    .bxslider li:nth-child(2n+1) { padding:0 40px !important;}
    .bxslider li { width:360px !important;}
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

2. I put the coding in. The spacing became right on mobile but when i still scroll from the first to the second post it skips it and goes straight to the third post. And i have 4 testimonials but only 3 are showing on mobile. Only 2 are showing on desktop with no arrows anymore.

Thank you

Hi,

Okay, Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

Your login details is not working.

Regards,
    Dave

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

I resent the details yesterday

Hi,

Issue resolved form our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Hello

Thank you so much for the help! Enjoy your day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.