Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, func

Home Forums All Other Themes Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, func

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J ChappellJ Chappell
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

I am using the BeFit Pro theme. Along with The Thrive Content and Landing Pages plugins. I have no problem building normal pages using the WordPress Dashboard, or when I use the Thrive Page Builder itself. However, anytime I try to create a custom landing page it throws the following error.

I have already gone back and forth with Thrive and they can not find any errors on their end. They said it is a theme or hosting issue? Any suggestions?

J ChappellJ Chappell

I wonder if there isnt something going on with the custom.php. Had another issue while installing the Paid Membership Pro Plugin.
    I was able to activate the main plugin with no issues, I was then able to install the Email Templates Add On which defines our own custom PMPro HTML Email Templates. However, as soon as I installed Register Helper Add On that handles Custom fields, shortcodes, and other functions to help customize our Paid Memberships Pro checkout process. MY ENTIRE SITE BOMBED and gave the message below until I ftp into my server, added.old to the end of that plugin folder:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare str_lreplace() (previously declared in /homepages/2/d175379092/htdocs/foldernamehere/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-register-helper/pmpro-register-helper.php:1231) in /homepages/2/d175379092/htdocs/foldernamehere/wp-content/themes/skt-befit-pro/inc/custom-functions.php on line 241

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Not sure kindly use some other membership plugin and remove PMP Pro and check if that works for you.

Regards,
    Shri

J ChappellJ Chappell

The PM Pro is an after issue. That was installed AFTER I submitted the ticket for the initial issue. Please disregard that portion of the post as I was only giving it to you as ANOTHER example and please work on the initial ticket issue.

Again, there is a warning message I go to ANYTIME I create a page using my Thrive Landing Page software.
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘hook_custom_javascript’ not found or invalid function name in /homepages/2/d175379092/htdocs/ggg/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 525

You can go to this page to see an example: http://gogoodguru.com/thank-you-sign-up/

I’m really hoping we can get this resolved. I currently have been directing clients to your site to choose themes from when building a site for them. However, the online marking portion of our service is becoming a big part of our business and will be a deal breaker if it can’t be resolved…which is a bummer because I love your templates.

Thank you and I appreciate your assistance on this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.