Various Blendit Theme Issues

Home Forums Blendit Theme Support Various Blendit Theme Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    awcawc
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Hi there,

For reference, my website URL is www.oldstatestaffing.com

1. My navigation buttons at the top link to blog pages, not to secondary websites. I would like these to be normal pages, without the Edit button & “Archives” and “Meta” sections on the right side of the page.

2. How do I make the “Old State Blog” section on the homepage clickable, linking to my WordPress blog?

3. How do I add my social media icons to my header? Also, currently the “Google Plus” icon is showing as “Google” – What is the Google + name so it shows a G+ instead of a “g”?

4. The “Contact Us” form on the homepage is not working. I have tried different email addresses and have not otherwise edited the code for this section.

5. How do I remove the homepage slider from secondary pages (like “domestic employers”). The homepage slider is showing up on these non-homepage pages right now.

Thank you!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

1. Kindly edit the page and select Full Width template from right sidebar.

2. What do you mean by this?

3. Where do you want to add social media icons in header? Kindly change icon="google" to icon="google-plus"

4. Kindly use Contact Form 7 plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

5. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider > Inner Page Slider and change it to hide.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.