Upgrade tp PRO loses content

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support Upgrade tp PRO loses content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew FriedemannAndrew Friedemann
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

I have been using the SKT Corp free theme and today upgrade to PRO. However when I activate it I lose all my site content and it reverts to the demo content. If I preview the theme it works great, but as soon as I activate – all gone. Surely I do not have to rebuild the entire site?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

In case you want us to upload the theme for you we can do that and also we are on Skype.

As explained PRO and FREE are separate themes without any connection at all because of security reasons.

Free data but can be copied into Word document and then pasted as it is within theme options in Pro version. Like theme slider, sections etc.

Only the homepage needs a bit of work all inner pages remain intact without doing anything.

We can do this for 1 website for you.

Joe CarrascoJoe Carrasco
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Hello. I am surprised by this fact as Andrew. It was not clearly explained. I created a site using your free template and purchased the PRO version thinking my content would simply move to the PRO template. So, the content of my site is constrained to this one SKT Theme? That is, I can not change the theme appearance without your support? I just want to understand the limitations if there are any. Can you clarify please.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Answer written here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/upgrade-from-free-to-pro-version/

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.