Updating from Free to pro

Home Forums Gravida Support Updating from Free to pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    troy curfmantroy curfman
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 4

Hi there just wondering why my post was deleted!
    I installed your basic free theme and and made changed to it, then decided i need to get the pro theme.
    So i purchased it,
    i installed it and activated it and it didnt keep the changes as its actually another theme.. ive been doing themes for 14 years and now the whole slider section is invisible.. who do i contact to help?
    I did appreciate my post being deleted.. as im reaching out fgor help and know how to install themes and update them.

Thee is no option button for updating the theme it was not created in the coding in the free theme version.

So now I uploaded the pro version and now the slider section doesn’t work. and i did lose my changes to the original free theme as its two different themes in all actuality!
    Click to see no update option

you see the sliders are blank.(even when i upload my own pictures and change the text.) It worked with the free theme!
    Emty sliders and no text displaying but works on the free theme

troy curfmantroy curfman
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 4

We will just consider this a lesson learned not to buy your themes, glad we didnt spend the $200 we were going to do. we will go back to theme forest where we get support and better themes. we are done.. 40.00 down the drain.. we are going to initiate pay pal refund.. Done!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

I think without waiting for us to reply you have jump to a conclusion so soon. We are in India so due to time differences it takes us 8 hours at least to get back to you.

We can port your free theme for free to Pro version in case you send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site via sktthemes.net/contact and then you can take it forward by checking the extensive documentation.

Again hopefully we can get past this initial hiccup and get you a great experience of this theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.