"Sorry, portfolio is empty"

Home Forums Panaroma Forum "Sorry, portfolio is empty"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katarzyna ZarzyckaKatarzyna Zarzycka
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 12

I created gallery, following documentation, but instead of gallery I can see only message that portfolio is empty.

How can I add media to gallery?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Okay step by step instructions for photo gallery:

1. First Go to WordPress admin panel and then Click on Photo Galleryhttp://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg

And then Click on Add New.

2. Once clicked on Add New Add the title and then just set up a featured image just like shown here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg (don’t add anything in description area)

Once done select any category or add any category from the category area in this very page. And click on Update.

3. To add another image again click add new and follow the first 2 steps as given above.

So for every new image title and 1 featured image is to be added and it is to be selected into any category you wish.

Regards,
    Shri

Katarzyna ZarzyckaKatarzyna Zarzycka
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 12

Thing is, that I can’t see such thing like “Gallery Category”.

I can see only “Category”.

And, theres more. I don’t have editor section (this huge white place for content editing) in the middle of the page. Neither “add media” button. That’s the problem.

EDIT: Even if I switch off all Plugins, I cant edit content of any gallery

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Should we add a gallery for you with all the categories filter (sample ones) so that you can replicate it?

If so send us an email: [email protected] with your WordPress admin details and url of the site.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.