Slider pictures not taking up whole page

Home Forums Photo World/Photo Session Support Slider pictures not taking up whole page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Van NesteJames Van Neste
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 10

Hi, i tried adding 4 slides ot the homepage (replacing the defult one) but when i pressed save and went to look at my web page, the slide show pictures i uploaded dont take up the full page like the defult ones did, there is a black boarder on the right and left side of the pictures. The photos are the right size, some of them are above 3000 pixels wide, i ahve tried multiple pictures but all have the same outcome. My web address is http://jerseyitguy.co.uk/AS/08VanNesteJ/website2/wordpress/ if you want to have a look for yourself. Thanks, i hope for a quick reply as always

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Go to appearance>editor>functions.php and then search fit_always change from 0 to 1

Search fit_portrait change from 1 to 0.

And save.

Now images would show full screen.

Regards,
    Shri

Nadine CharlesNadine Charles
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

I need my slider pics to be smaller, and I have adjusted the size in the ‘edit’ function. However, they are still too big. Also, some of the pics are not saving and showing up on the site when i ‘Visit Site’. What am I doing wrong?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Use 1400px wide images and keep height at 200 or 300px. Keep same height and width of the images.

And you will see the pictures will show.

You are supposed to go to Appearance>Theme Options>Homepage Slider to change the slide images.

Check right sidebar Documentation link.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.