SKT White Pro with Events Calendar

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support SKT White Pro with Events Calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John SteerJohn Steer
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

I had this working in the free version but I updated to pro and also updated the version of the Events Calendar as well so Im not sure where the problem lies but I can duplicate the problem in White Pro so Im guessing the problem is in here.

In the Events Calendar I have set up some events and have the google maps option enabled. With my current settings on the event page I get a grey box where the calendar should show. If however I change the SKT White Pro setting to allow the inner page slider to show then maps display correctly. Unfortunately this is just too annoying to leave on as it always defaults back to the full page slider every time you navigate to somewhere new.

If you want to check out the webpage www.perthsymphonicchorus.com.au/wp and go to one of the events. The site is still under construction and probably running a bit slow at the moment as well.

Hoping you have some good news for me.

Thanks,

John.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi John,

So do you mean: http://www.collegiumsymphonicchorus.com.au/wp/event/swoon-in-june/

On the link above i.e. the events page you don’t see the map? Or something is wrong there?

So with slider maps show and without slider it doesn’t show is that so?

Kindly send us an email: [email protected] with your WordPress admin details. We will check and try to solve this for you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.