skt strong theme – google information

Home Forums All Other Themes skt strong theme – google information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris SwindellsChris Swindells
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 7

Hi,

I’m using the skt strong theme and need to know where I would add the Google SEO information (seo title, slug and meta description) There doesn’t seem to be an area I can add this using the front page builder.

I’m not code savvy, so a custom css workaround or something to that affect would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Kindly install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ and follow instructions from this post: http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-keywords-and-meta-descriptions-in-wordpress/

Regards,
    Dave

Chris SwindellsChris Swindells
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 7

Hi Dave,

I already have that setup and i’ve used it for all of my website pages, the home page doesn’t show up in the pages menu though as i’m using the front page editor to edit directly, there aren’t any boxes to enter the google information?

Thanks

Chris

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Kindly go to SEO » Dashboard page and then click on the ‘Features’ tab.

Now you need to click on ‘Enabled’ under ‘Advanced settings pages’ option and then click on save changes button to store your changes.

Yoast SEO settings page will now reload and you will be able to see a lot more options under the SEO menu.

For adding Title and Meta Description for Homepage go to SEO » Titles & Metas page and then click on the ‘Homepage’ tab. Here you can add a custom title and description for your site’s homepage.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.