[skt clean] how to customize the home

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support [skt clean] how to customize the home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    morenamorena
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

hello,

i need some help to customize my home:

in section 2, what parameter can i add to filter the articles by category? i don’t want *all* my last articles being displayed, but only those with category “corsi”:
    – this is the original code: [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide”]
    – i tried to add taxonomy=”category” [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” taxonomy=”corsi”] and tax_term=”” [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” tax_term=”corsi”], but no one worked

slider: is it possible to customize the text color of each slide? i mean: the text color is it the same for all the slides (for example white) or can i have a slide with text color white and another one with text color black?

i have hidden the top strip where the social buttons are supposed to be displayed: can i add in the footer the social buttons i need? i tried copying the same code, but it doesn’t work
    – i tried [social icon=”facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/infoodlab”]
    – and i tried [social_area][social icon=”facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/infoodlab”][/social_area], but no one worked

in the contact page there is a contact form on the right column: where do i configure it?

thank you in advance for the help you can provide

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details and order number via sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Shri

morenamorena

sent, thank you

Keymaster

1. You can use category parameter, example: [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” category=”corsi”]

2. Kindly install Smart Slider 3 (https://wordpress.org/plugins/smart-slider-3/) and paste slider shortcode in Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider » Custom Slider Shortcode Area For Home Page box.

3. Added social buttons to Appearance » Widgets » Footer Widget 3.

4. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main to manage contact form.

Regards,
    Shri

morenamorena

hi shri,

1. that’s perfect!

2. i have to modify some parameters in the server, because i get this error: The file uploaded exceed the parameter upload_max_filesize in php.ini: is there a way to solve it, or do i have to talk to my hoster and ask to modify the parameters for uploadings?

3. thank you, i activated it, but the customer would like to have it under the address, so i tried to add directly the < a href=”#” >< /a >, but i didn’t get the result i wanted: i add the screenshot of the backend – what i want to do – and the result in the frontend, too many “f”, where the red are those i’m not interested in and the blue the only one i would like to have (if it is possible)

4. thank you

thanx for your help 🙂

morena

Keymaster

Hi,

2. Kindly ask your hosting provider to increase upload_max_filesize to 16mb.

3. Done.

Regards,
    Shri

morenamorena

thank you very much, now everything works properly 🙂

have a nice day

morena

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.