SECTIONS

Home Forums I Am One Support SECTIONS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer PolingJennifer Poling
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

The sections lay out is a little confusing.  Why can’t I choose which sections to use and which not to use?  Can I put them in a different order? How do I customize them other than content? I’m mostly concerned with my blog showing first…is this possible?  When I try to customize under SKT I Am One Settings (when viewing the website, not the dashboard), it says I don’t have access…am I missing something?  Thank you in advance!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Jennifer,

We have upgraded the theme. Kindly download the updated theme. It has option to disable section. Has option to delete a section. Other than that you can copy contents from one section to another.

Regards,
    Shri

Keymaster

Also the settings, there is nothing in there. Kindly visit Appearance>Theme Options to check all the theme related settings.

Regards,
    Shri

Sorry, where do i go for the updated theme?

Keymaster

Hi,

To the same email which you got when you purchased or login here: sktthemes.net/my-account and check the theme available for download on your profile.

Regards,
    Shri

Thank you so much!  Can I create pages in the demo version of I Am One?  My business is still brand new so I have the updated versions but I returned to the demo version for at least the next 6-8 months or so.   Also how do I work the menu, I’m sorry I just cannot figure out where the link goes when I create a menu.  I understand it is a one page theme but I would love just 1 or 2 pages…or just understand how to use the menus.

Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly follow instructions here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/i-am-one-documentation/#navigation-set

In case still now clear on how to set up the menu send us WordPress admin login details here: [email protected]

We will set up menu for you.

Michele NicholasMichele Nicholas
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 4

I left my site last night and it looked really good, love the sections set up Nice Job!! So I upgraded to pro, and followed the instructions to set up the menu using the #anchors (section ids), but they all go back to the home section I dunno what to do…please advise!

Thanks

Michele <a href=”http://www.americanpreciousmetals.com>See my problem here</a>

Keymaster

Hi Michele,

Sorry about your trouble. Do you want us to set up the menu for you for once? Then you can manage them similarly.

Please send us WordPress admin details via email: [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

Garry StephensGarry Stephens
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Hi guys

I’m just getting to grips with WordPress in general and love the flexibility of your theme.

I’ve put lots of effort into the sections but I have just realised there are two many sections for what I need. If I download this new theme you mentioned will I lose the work I have done already?

Michele NicholasMichele Nicholas
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 4

Yes you will! Unless you have set up a child theme…I’m working on one for I am One

Keymaster

We are building a import/export option. Will be done this month for sure. Once its done we will update all theme owners to update their theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Louis SkoubyeLouis Skoubye
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

I’m sorry but it didn’t really seem clear to me on how to activate the other 29 available sections. I am trying to figure that out as well as maybe some drop down menus.

Keymaster

Hi,

For this all you need to do is activate the theme and then go to Settings>Readings and select Show latest posts radio button and click save. Your sections will start showing up on the home page.

For setting up menu here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/i-am-one-documentation/#navigation-set

If it is still not clear send us your WordPress admin username and password along with site url via email: [email protected]

We will set this up for you and you can then manage it from there.

Regards,
    Shri

PS: Sorry for late reply due to weekend.

Martin ComeauMartin Comeau
    • Total: 2

Good morning, I did bought the theme and like it, let’s say 50%. Here are my concerns. Documentation, that would have been so much appreciate to have all section and shortcodes documented. I thought it was… you talk about 100 shortcodes when we buy, I search them! I can’t make the e-mail form to work… and moving sections is not easy…

For some people, they can afford to spend 35$ for a theme. On my side, as a freelance, that was important money.

Martin Comeau

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.