Remove the css code in the index

Home Forums All Other Themes Remove the css code in the index

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JamesJames
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello,my theme is skt-towing-pro, and i have adjust the website,we have two problems,

First :the code show style code which are as follow:
    <style>body, .price-table, .header span.tagline{font-family:’Arimo’, sans-serif; color:#444444; font-size:14px; }.header .header-inner .logo h1, .header .header-inner .logo a {font-family:Roboto;color:#353535;font-size:35px}.header span.tagline{color:#353535;}.signin_wrap{background-color:#eeeeee; box-shadow:0 10px 13px -8px #cccccc;}.signin_wrap span.phno{background-color:#eeeeee;}.signin_wrap span.support-27-7{background-color:#ffa800;}.signin_wrap .phno, .signin_wrap .support-27-7{font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#ffffff;font-size:15px;}.signin_wrap .phno .fa, .signin_wrap .emailinfo .fa{ color:#757575; }.header .header-inner .nav ul{font-family:’Roboto’, sans-serif;font-size:16px}.header .header-inner .nav ul li a, .header .header-inner .nav ul li.current_page_item ul li a{color:#313234;}.header .header-inner .nav ul li a:hover, .header .header-inner .nav ul li.current_page_item a, .header .header-inner .nav ul li.current_page_item ul li a:hover, .header .header-inner .nav ul li.current-menu-ancestor a.parent{ color:#1f65a3;}.slide_info h2{font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#ffffff;font-size:32px;}.slide_info p{font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#ffffff;font-size:18px;} {background-color:#1f65a3; color:#ffffff; border-bottom:4px solid #ffffff; }.slide_info a.sldbutton {background-color:#1f65a3; color:#ffffff; border-color: #ffffff; }h2.section_title{font-family:’Roboto Condensed’, sans-serif; color:#2a2a2a; font-size:28px; }h2.section_title span{ border-color:#1f65a3;}#wrapTwo{background:#ffffff;}#wrapOne{background:#ffffff;}.one_four_page:hover .one_four_page_content{background-color:rgba(31,101,163,0.9);}.one_four_page:hover h4{color:#1f65a3;}.image-border{border-color:#ffffff;}h1.entry-title, h1.page-title, .blog-post-repeat .postmeta{border-color:#e8e8e8}a, .tabs-wrapper ul.tabs li a, .slide_toggle a, .threebox a.read-more{color:#000000;}a:hover, .tabs-wrapper ul.tabs li a:hover, .slide_toggle a:hover, .threebox:hover a.read-more{color:#1f65a3;}.footer h5{color:#ffffff; font-size:25px; font-family:Roboto Condensed; }.footer{color:#969595;}.copyright-txt{color:#ffffff}.header, .header .header-inner .nav ul li:hover > ul{background-color:#ffffff;}.header{-webkit-box-shadow

So i want to remove it from the index page and put it into style.css,how should i do with that ?

Second, There are many google fonts documents in the index page,how should i to reduce the number of GOOGLE FONTS document as much as possible on the condition of the Visual Effects wiilnot be changed.

Best regards
    Thanks
    James

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Hi James,

Kindly show us your website link

Regards,
    Shri

JamesJames
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello,The link is http://www.sinotruk-special.com/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Hi,

The options are appearing from theme options. So these naturally would appear in view source of the source code of the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.