Problem with Opcache

Home Forums All Other Themes Problem with Opcache

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vanessa GómezVanessa Gómez
    Participant
    • Topics: 175
    • Replies: 462
    • Total: 637

Hi,
    These last days I had many problems to work with the web www.mobles-vilanova.com because I could not access the wordpress desktop properly.

After several tests and to contact the administrator of the server where the web is hosted we have discovered that the problem is an incompatibility with Opcache.

Once Opcache has been disabled, the access problem has been completely solved.

The server administrator has suggested that I should explain this problem to you in case any other user would have had this same problem.

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Brad

Vanessa GómezVanessa Gómez
    Participant
    • Topics: 175
    • Replies: 462
    • Total: 637

Hi Brad,

I can not show any captures because the problem is to access the various options of wordpress management (pages, pluguins, themes …)

When I tried to access the wordpress desktop the system redirected me to a page that does not exist.

First we thought it was server problem. We contacted the server administrator and they discovered that there was an incompatibility with Opcache.

To solve it provisionally and to continue working on the web we upload a file “.user.ini” with the following content: “opcache.enable = 0”

Right now everything works perfectly but the server administrator has suggested that I should explain this problem to you in case any other user would have had this same problem and to check if it is a programming error of the theme.

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Vanessa,

Themes never have incompatibility with OpCache. It is applied via hosting and not via theme. So a theme can never be in compatible with something at server level. Tomorrow if you apply PHP 7.1 or NGINX or Litespeed server they are to be checked at server level.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.