Problem with logo on Fitness PRO!

Home Forums All Other Themes Problem with logo on Fitness PRO!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SomeoneSomeone
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 10

Hello,

I have bought the Fitness PRO theme specially, because I wanted to be able to upload my own logo. Not only that the FREE version said that you can upload your own photo and when you put it on the website, you will need to go PRO to do that (so we have a misleading and false advertising), but when I have bought the PRO version, I have big problems with my logo.

When I enter my own logo, it has nothing to do with what I see in the demo, with a custom logo. No matter what kind of logo I upload, what size, what height and so on, the logo will push the tagline too much down and the logo itself will go too high. If I take out the tagline, nothing happens with the logo, it looks the same.

Also, if I change the value of the logo height from within the theme options from 40 to anything else, nothing happens. It doesn’t move at all, so basically, that option is dead.

What can I do? Can someone here help me resolve this issue?

And if I am doing something wrong, can someone help me out with a custom logo? I just want a logo there for another important reason. It seems that if I don’t add a logo, we will have a double h1 and this will ruin SEO. Another big negative thing of the logo. Otherwise, I would have used the theme without a logo, if it wasn’t this h1 problem.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Okay so kindly show us your website URL and we can quickly help you with the logo thing.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.