Photo Gallery, Slide Images and RSVP Tabs Missing

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support Photo Gallery, Slide Images and RSVP Tabs Missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian SchmidtBrian Schmidt
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi, there,

I recently purchased this theme for a client and, after installing the theme and the Contact Form plugin, as well as importing the XML file, I get all of the pages added, but I still seem to be missing the Photo Gallery, Slider Images and RSVP tabs mentioned in the documentation.

Is something missing in the theme package I downloaded or did I do something wrong or miss something?

It’s loading all of the content on the home page except for the photo gallery near the bottom, above the last form.

Current site mockup: http://azaleagraphics.com/Web_Testing/Caddell

Screen shot of admin area, showing Pages and sidebar (note that Photo Gallery, Slider Images and RSVP tabs are not showing up on the left: http://azaleagraphics.com/temporary/BeFit-Sidebar-and-Pages.png)

Also, just a small thing, I noticed that the four thumbnail images under the main banner were not centered over the text below them, but were instead left aligned for some reason. After much trial and error and comparing source code between my mockup and the BeFit demo, I determined that there were some “<center>” tags in the demo that were not showing up in my mockup source code. I added these to the page-home.php file:

In the “fitness_trainer” div classes, I changed:
    <a href=”javascript:void(0);” onclick=”scroll_top(‘how-i-can-helpservices’);” ><?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail( $pageID ); ?></a>

to:
    <center><a href=”javascript:void(0);” onclick=”scroll_top(‘how-i-can-helpservices’);” ><?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail( $pageID ); ?></a></center>

…which seems to solve the problem.

Thanks for any help you can provide regarding the Photo Gallery, especially.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Understood. Can you email us the credentials of the website? We will set up Photo Gallery for you and slider and RSVP.

And also check your problems.

Our email: [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

Brian SchmidtBrian Schmidt
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Thank you — email sent!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo Gallery, Slide Images and RSVP Tabs Missing’ is closed to new replies.