Photo Gallery

Home Forums Gravida Support Photo Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saud TalalSaud Talal
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 2

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction with setting up the photo gallery? I got it installed and have been great throughout the design process up to this point i can’t figure out at all how to use the photo gallery so any help would be appreciated.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Okay step by step instructions for photo gallery:
    1. First Go to WordPress admin panel and then Click on Photo Galleryhttp://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg

And then Click on Add New.

2. Once clicked on Add New Add the title and then just set up a featured image just like shown here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg

Once done select any category or add any category from the category area in this very page. And click on Update.

3. To add another image again click add new and follow the first 2 steps as given above.

So for every new image title and 1 featured image is to be added and it is to be selected into any category you wish.

Now once this is set up.

Use shortcodes of the gallery mentioned in Appearance>Theme Options>Shortcodes anywhere in any page:

Regards,
    Shri

Iain ScottIain Scott
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I followed these instructions and it works fine but the images only display when using the ‘all’ category on the homepage. The homepage sees the other galleries but when I click one of them, none of the images show.

I’ve checked the images are correctly tagged for the categories

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Can you show us the url of the website?

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.