Perfect Theme – Demo Content

Home Forums Perfect Forum Perfect Theme – Demo Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RobertRobert
    Participant
    • Topics: 43
    • Replies: 59
    • Total: 102

Hello,

I’ve been back and forth with e-mail support and have gotten no where. Nobody answers the US hot line, so here I am.

I’ve installed the “Perfect” theme and I want to edit the EXISTING demo content that’s currently on my site.

When I go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page:

I see where the slider section and numbered sections are. However, when I expand “Section 1” for example, there’s no place to edit the EXISTING DEMO CONTENT. Just a selection to pick a page, background color, image, or hide section…

Simple question: IS THERE A WAY TO EDIT DEMO CONTENT? If not, I will look for another theme provider but I’ve been asking a simple question via e-mail and instead of just answering I’m getting very irrelevant information that not only doesn’t answer my question it gives me nonsense steps to take that still won’t answer my question.

Sorry for any hostility, it’s quite aggravating dealing with 16 hour responses just to get useless information.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly follow the instructions given here to set homepage content on your website: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/perfect-documentation/#homesections

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.