Perfect Section 9, Links

Home Forums All Other Themes Perfect Section 9, Links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JulieJulie
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 80

http://www.needlefeltedpetportraits.com

I am using section 9 as links to my other sites. I used posts with featured images and some text. Then I created a page titled “Visit my Sister Sites” that I selected in the “Select page for this section”

In the posts I have tried to link the sister site’s name to the site as in the text below but the links do not work. I used the “link” option in the “visual” section of the content area. Why isn’t it working?
    JulieO

<p style=”text-align: left;”>On NIW you will find ready crafted wild needle felted animals. The reindeer have meticulously hand sculpted antlers that will amaze you with their realism. The buffalo look like they are ready to charge and the mountain lions are pouncing. There is lots to see so check it out. We also have Rescue Partners that will receive 20% of the purchase price so the can continue helping animals in need.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”> Nature In Wool</p>

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Your added link is present here: http://www.needlefeltedpetportraits.com/?p=176 and working fine.

Regards,
    Brad

JulieJulie
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 80

Brad,
    You are right. I was testing the link in customize mode and when I hovered over the link I got a circle with a slash and it didn’t go anywhere but when I tried it out of customize mode it worked fine. You learn something every day.
    Thanks,
    JulieO

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.