Perfect Forum, All Themes Package

Home Forums Perfect Forum Perfect Forum, All Themes Package

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JulieJulie
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 80

I just wanted to say thank you for opening this forum for Perfect. It is an awesome template with lots of bells and whistles but that adds a lot of complexity so it will be nice to have this dedicated forum.
    I also want to say that buying the template package was the best money I have ever spent. With all of the templates that come with the package you have enough choices to make just about any kind of site you want but having certain requirements for the templates adds a lot of similarities that make it easier to go from one template to another. I started with Medical Pro, totally ignorant of how to set things up, then I went on to Picart with a little more knowledge, now I am working with Perfect and I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable. I have learned a lot and when I do not know how to do something you support people have the answers. All of my many, many questions have been answered correctly and in a very timely manner. I would recommend this package to everyone.
    Thanks again,
    JulieO

LuizLuiz
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

@Julie , I am using the Perfect theme as well, and like I said before, I couldn’t agree with you more. This dedicated forum is “perfect”, if you pardon the pun.

Let’s all discuss about it and grab the most of it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.