PERFECT BROKER

Home Forums All Other Themes PERFECT BROKER

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jon8jon8
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 11

On the perfect broker theme, using the home section 3, the subtitle will not change from United States / South Dakota, no matter what text i put in there.

link to page http://ccre.moondezigns.com/home-properties-2

copy of code i am using

[property column=”3″ imageurl=”/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/225shenderson.png” color=”#6b6b6b” title=” 225 S Henderson Road” titlecolor=”#3d3d3d” subtitle=”King of Prussia / Pennsylvania” subcolor=”#acabab” price=”LEASE” readmore=”READ MORE” link=”#” target=”_self”][unordered_list style=”4″]4,300 Sq Feet of Retail/Office2 Story Building12’ Clear Ceiling Height
    [/unordered_list]
    [/property]

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for being our customer and purchasing themes from SKT Themes.

We are offering our old themes customers renewal discounts to be get back access to all the exciting themes we have launched till date along with support of 1 year.

Renew for just $69 and get access to all themes from SKT Themes and use the themes for lifetime on multiple domains/websites.

Here’s the link for payment via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7J5NCPDV8XXD2#/checkout/subscription

Or via Credit Card: https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/instant/allthemeslatesubscription

We look forward to welcoming you again into our family.

Regards,
    Dave

jon8jon8
    Participant

Hey Dave,

I paid for the themes to actually work, so can you help me with this? I think its pretty bad service to have people buy something that is broken then charge them again to fix it, also take into consideration my yearly subscription ended about 15 days ago. If you can help me with this i will consider purchasing again since i like your themes.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

I am sorry however if anything is reported within the first year we do resolve it quickly.

We cannot be blamed for bad service after the service has been used for more than 1 year.

Our terms and pricing page do mention the same.

Once subscription is renewed we will surely provide you support as was the case in the first year.

Regards,

jon8jon8
    Participant

I just installed the theme a few weeks ago, i’m trying just to change some simple text using your instructions and it will not work. Hence the broken theme.

What can i pay just to get this fixed? I’ve gone thru the source code and can not find any solution.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Sorry we cannot help you Unless you renew your subscription.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.