no icons in buttons of WordApp Builder

Home Forums Hotel Pro no icons in buttons of WordApp Builder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AndreaAndrea
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 8

Hello Shri and team,

This might not be your problem – but seeing that you are my coding-hero, I decided to ask you anyway.

After customizing my website with the Hotel PRO theme to the last little detail, I now wanted to create an App for people to download through Google Play.

I am using the ‘WordApp – WordPress to Mobile’ plugin by ‘App Developers.biz’.

My problem is:
    The Appbuilder fails to include the selected icons on the menu buttons in the app.
    I have of course asked their support-section for assistance but I have not yet received an answer. They only send automated responses with new ‘release keys’ which is of course ridiculous since it does not solve the problem.

There is clearly a button (the correct description is displayed on each button) and on each button is a ‘placeholder’ for an icon.

I can load the ‘home’ icon on all 4 buttons and this displays correctly.
    No other icons can be loaded (if I load a different icon, the button displays the ‘broken picture’ symbol.

THe App builder provides a link to ‘preview icons’ to: https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/
    (the Home button is correct)
    For the button ‘Hotel Deals’ I would like to see (bed):  fa-bed []
    For the button ‘About Us’ I would like to see (heart):  fa-heart []
    For the button ‘Contact’ I would like to see (phone):  fa-phone []

Could you do some magic for me again?
    Perhaps if we include the buttons with the icons in our general CSS of the Hotel PRO template, it pulls through to the App builder?

I have no-one else to ask and I hope you can assist!
    Thanks in advance, even if you cannot do anything for me this time.

Warm regards, Andrea

AndreaAndrea
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 8

Update: The WordApp Builder is still cool, but they have not yet sorted the problem for me.

I have however found icons that do load (to my utter surprise) and I am using those in the meantime.

Currently I’m discussing with them a few other display issues. Pity they don’t react as quickly as the SKT themes team!!

You still rock!
    Warm regards, Andrea

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the nice words. We do not build apps otherwise we would have been quick to assist you with this one too.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.