Naturo Pro: Override CSS background image for one page

Home Forums All Other Themes Naturo Pro: Override CSS background image for one page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jason18jason18
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 32
    • Total: 54

This is more of a general CSS question, but I have not been able to find the answer for it. I want to override the CSS background image that I have set in Appearance -> Customize, without having to remove it for all pages. I don’t know CSS well enough to figure this out and I am not sure if it will even work with this theme. Is there code that work make it work with Naturo Pro and where should I place it?

This is the page I want to override the background for:
    http://jasonsignor.net/services/packages-and-services/A suggestion for future development: It would be cool to have entry fields in Appearance -> Customize to set a background image for the entire site, then underneath that, the option to add an override image for selected pages — in a dropdown menu form. E.g. Click + to add an override image for a specific page, with the ability to ad ass many pages as possible + + +. Etc.

Thanks,

Jason

jason18jason18
    Participant

Sorry! I meant “add” not “ass”, above. haha!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Brad

jason18jason18
    Participant

I don’t think it needs a screen shot. I basically am wondering how to override the background image I set for the whole site, on just one page. I have a background image set in Appearance -> Customize -> Background Image and I want to keep that but set a different background on just one of my pages. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Jason

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.page-template { background: #ccc !important;}

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.