- January 27, 2016 at 10:34 am #20438
I am struggling with the same issue as Tina did a week ago. I use the Naturo Theme pro version and I would really like to have equally sized (length) featured boxes (just the icon, the Title, and the Read More button). Unfortunately it grabs the first few lines from the linked page and displays them within the featured box. Is there any way to avoid that or to type in a short descriptive text which just shows up in the featured box but not on the linked page itself?
Thanks a lot for your helpJanuary 27, 2016 at 10:37 am #20439
Kindly show us your website URL.
ShriJanuary 27, 2016 at 10:44 am #20441
here you go:January 27, 2016 at 10:56 am #20445
The better way is you need to hide page description in homepage boxes. On destination page you don’t have description so it shows title and thumbnails. So if you want to hide description kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS
Add this css code in custom css box
ShriJanuary 27, 2016 at 10:59 am #20446
awesome thanks a lot, that did the trick.
Thx for the fast support.
cheersJanuary 27, 2016 at 11:01 am #20447
You are most welcome 🙂
ShriApril 5, 2016 at 12:41 pm #29347
Hi there I am using the pro version now
1. There is a green banner for providing a rating that comes up on my dashboard that will not go away no matter what i click, and I have already provided feedback
2. I am trying to change the boxes content/ link/ number of boxers, (seemed like it was easy in the free version but I have gone into Theme options/sections/, but no pages show up and no option to change the content.
3. on the home page footer I would like to remove the recent posts that show, (I have removed the title “recent posts” but the posts themselves remain
email@example.comApril 5, 2016 at 12:54 pm #29349
1.We do not ask for feedback in the back end. It is due to the one of your installed plugins.
2. Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section to change content/link
Here is the video documentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
3. Check out this video on footer widgets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1cR34OGMU
BradApril 6, 2016 at 2:12 am #29417
cool thanks!April 6, 2016 at 3:45 am #29421
when I did /settings/readings as the video suggested there was no option available for recent posts the first entry is:
Blog pages show at most
the widget one seems to work
and i cannot edit the boxes eitherApril 6, 2016 at 9:53 am #29461
There wasn’t any page published and all pages were set to private or in trash mode.
We published a page called Sample Page and Voila it worked like a charm!
BradApril 6, 2016 at 12:55 pm #29491
jjjawesome! thanks brad, what about the settings/reading? toggle, I still cant fix the footer
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.