Naturo and Massage Center Themes – Feature Box Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Naturo and Massage Center Themes – Feature Box Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tina IrvineTina Irvine
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 16

We have purchased 2 themes from you. The Naturo Pro and Massage Center Pro themes. We are running into the same issue with both themes in the Feature Boxes (box height is inconsistent depending on number of characters/content of linked pages). Would it be possible to add a input box to the back-end that allows admin to type in an optional description area with a set character length, as the Feature Boxes are also picking up unwanted copy/code from their linked pages.

This will solve one of the main issues that we are having with both themes.

Many thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Kindly show us both the site links and we will surely help you with the height of those featured boxes. Also it is showing excerpt of the content of those pages so kindly don’t post any image, or any embed code etc in the first 30 characters in those pages and it should show just fine.

Regards,
    Shri

Tina IrvineTina Irvine

www.needenergyhealing.com

www.collects-it.com/www.suresigns.ca

Can you please let me know if it would be possible to add a input box to the back-end that allows admin to type in an optional description area with a set character length?

Thanks 🙂

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Can you please let me know if it would be possible to add a input box to the back-end that allows admin to type in an optional description area with a set character length?
    ——————- Really didn’t understand what we need to do here? Is it SEO meta tags?

Tina IrvineTina Irvine

Sorry to have confused you…

When you’re in the back end, you have the feature box options – which selects what page to show in each of the 4 feature box sections. If there was a “description” field here (instead of grabbing the text directly from your page) I think this would help the formatting of each page. Is it possible for you to add this in to your theme(s) back end? – for both Naturo and Massage Center…

fabianfabian
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

hey,
    I am struggling with the same issue. I use the Naturo Theme and I would really like to have equally sized (length) featured boxes (just the icon, the Title, and the Read More button). Unfortunately it grabs the first few lines from the linked page and displays them within the featured box. Is there any way to avoid that or to type in a short descriptive text which just shows up in the featured box but not on the linked page itself?

Thanks a lot for your help

Tina IrvineTina Irvine

Fabian, Have you received or found an answer to this?

Thanks,
    T

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Tina,

I got what you need. So basically you want to set the excerpt length for the features boxes in both these themes? Am i right?

Please confirm.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.