Movers & Packers inner page banner

Home Forums All Other Themes Movers & Packers inner page banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JohnJohn
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 10

Hi Brad,

The woocommerce sidebar problem is fixed with the update but the Movers & Packers pro theme update I downloaded yesterday has 2 problems that were not in the original version.

1. The Inner Page Banner does not disappear when I remove the image. If I don’t want to show an Inner Page Banner on the website, a blank space now appears instead.

2. The “Why Choose Us Boxes” For Section 2 are not working as they were in the original theme. In the original theme, I could add a larger image (more than 81×81) in each page.

Can you advice how to solve these issues, especially item 1 above as it affects the look of the website very badly.

Thanks
    John

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi John,

In case you don’t want banner on inner pages kindly add this in appearance>theme options>basic settings>Custom CSS box:

.innerbanner{display:none;}

In case you want different banners on each page but don’t want to show banner on specific pages then kindly upload a png blank image of size 1400px wide and 1px in height.

For 2nd problem kindly show us the website URL.

Regards,
    Shri

JohnJohn
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 10

Hi Shri,

I did what you suggested and this solved the inner page banner problem. I’ve also found that by putting the large image after the text in the “Why Choose Us Boxes” has solved the problem I had there.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Best Regards

John

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.