more home page slides

Home Forums Panaroma Forum more home page slides

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    steve harrissteve harris
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 6

I read somwhere that you can have up to 10 slides on the home page. I have purchased Panorama Pro and have 5 slides. where do i find the info to add slides to the home page, thanks, steve

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Steve,

10 slides on the homepage slider is available for other themes. Panorama Pro doesn’t have this option.

Regards,
    Shri

steve harrissteve harris

Hi, we purchased the theme based upon the information on this page https://www.sktthemes.org/shop/panaroma/, where it says ‘panorama pro, more slides, 10’. we would like more than 5 slides. please advise.

Hi Steve,

We have the common details on all our themes. Every theme has different layout.

Panorama comes with 5 slides and look good in all screen sizes. If you increase slides in the theme, The theme looks distorted in some screen sizes. I think 5 slides is work fine for panorama theme.

Regards,
    Shri

steve harrissteve harris

Hi, I understand your design reasoning, but we bought the theme because it says on https://www.sktthemes.org/shop/panaroma/ that you can have up to 10 slides. without this option that you have advertised, the theme is not what we want. we need more than 5 slides which is why we didn’t just use the free option. We paid and upgraded to get the option of more than 5 slides. So based upon this, we would like to ask for a refund as we will be unable to use the theme. please advise.

Ahh i see.

Well we will change that image.As of now send us email: [email protected]

With your WordPress URL and WordPress admin details.

Regards,
    Shri

steve harrissteve harris

The site is self hosted http://www.parkipc.com/ – what do you need from me? I bought the theme via your website, direct.

Hi Steve,

Kindly send us WordPress Username and Password of your website on [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

steve harrissteve harris

i have emailed [email protected] as requested. please let me know when the refund had been processed. thanks

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

We did offer you to make the slides to 10 instead of 5.

We do not process refunds: https://www.sktthemes.org/terms-conditions/

Regards,
    Shri

steve harrissteve harris

Hi, if you read your posts in full, nowhere does it say that you were going to make 10 slides, fix the problem, or anything like that, which is why we purchased another theme. you do however say that 5 slides will work fine, which is the opposite of what you now claim. you do mention changing an image, but nothing else, not the theme. Legally, you have misrepresented your product, and should refund my purchase. All distant selling purchases must offer a 14 day cancellation option by law, which supersedes any terms you may have added on your own website, that are clearly outside the law. As a gesture of good will i would like a refund, before taking this further. thanks.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

We are in India and as per our law no one neither asks for refund neither any company gives anyone any refund. It might happen in US.

Also we have given this in terms and conditions and require customer to check the box of terms before signing up which means either you read it or have understood to abide by it.

Lastly we did offer you full support. In case we failed would have understood that we should refund because we couldn’t offer you support.

Hence we can’t process your request.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘more home page slides’ is closed to new replies.