Perfect Theme: Modifying Sections

Home Forums All Other Themes Perfect Theme: Modifying Sections

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Faith SpinelliFaith Spinelli
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 32
    • Total: 55

Hi!

I like some of the sections in the Perfect Theme just as they are and all I would like to do is modify the text. How?

Example, Section 1 of the theme is great, I just want to change the text a bit. It has Welcome to Perfect Theme and info below – what am I missing?

Thank you very much for your time. Love the theme, too!

Kind regards,
    Faith

Faith SpinelliFaith Spinelli
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 32
    • Total: 55

also… where are your pics? I looked in WP Content and did not see them in there…are they located in another file locations?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Faith,

I like some of the sections in the Perfect Theme just as they are and all I would like to do is modify the text. How?

Example, Section 1 of the theme is great, I just want to change the text a bit. It has Welcome to Perfect Theme and info below – what am I missing?

Check Our Documentation :

http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/perfect-documentation/#homesections

You mean to say you want to add section 1 of the theme… so for create this section click on pages in left navigation than click on “Add New” Button..

Than go back on our documentaion. on documentation under heading “Home Section 1 Code:” copy all codes Eg:

[centertitle text=”Welcome To Perfect Theme” titlecolor=”#282828″ seperatorcolor=”#e8e7e7″] <p style=”text-align: center;”>Integer felis lectus, bibendum sed diam et, placerat malesuada orci. Phasellus mattis tempus orci quis laoreet. Quisque ante est, lobortis sit amet venenatis sit amet, placerat sit amet orci. Etiam malesuada tincidunt nulla, nec convallis dui molestie quis. Nulla semper dignissim porta. Maecenas nec molestie lacus, a suscipit eros.</p> <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

And paste this all codes in Newly added content area… and there you change any text or image. after assign page name and etc publis this page. and after publish page back on :

Appearance >> Customize >> Front Page >> Home Section 1 … there under heading “Select page for this section:” select your added page and click on “Save & Publish”.

Pics File Location :

wp-content >> uploads >> 2011 >> 01 >> image.jpg

2011 == Image Uploaded In Year Folder

01 == Image Uploaded In Month Folder

You can also check these all images in admin pannel :

Click on Media In Top Left Navigation.

Regards
    Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.