Meta tags on home page

Home Forums Panaroma Forum Meta tags on home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Don WallerDon Waller
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 27

I’m just about ready to launch my client’s site. I added the ‘All Meta Tags’ plugin in order to add some rudimentary metas to the site. The plugin allows for meta description and keywords for the home page, and keywords for all other pages.

After installing and activating the plugin and adding the metas, I checked page source for both the home page and secondary pages. The keywords show up on the secondary pages, but the description and keywords don’t appear on the home page. I assume it’s because the theme assigns the home page automatically.

Is there a way to add the description and keywords to the home page? My client is pretty insistent on a specific meta description, and I’ll hear it if that description doesn’t show up in her search results. Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further and which SEO plugin are you using?

Regards,
    Brad

Don WallerDon Waller
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 27

http://www.club57artistsfund.com/

I’m using a plugin called ‘All Meta Tags.’ It allows entry of a description for the home page and keywords for every page. The keywords are showing up, the home page description is not.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi,

Kindly add keyword and description in below box for homepage:

https://imgur.com/a/HBDqW

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.