messed up lay out of section 1

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support messed up lay out of section 1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geoffrey DeckersGeoffrey Deckers
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

Hi there!

I slightly messed up the lay out of section 1. The first field is a little smaller than the next three. Could you provide me the original text so I can copy the right lay out again please?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Li

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Li,

Shortcode is given in documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/#homepage-setup-pro

I am pasting it here as well.

• [services title=”Web” bold=”Design” icon=”image URL” link=”Link Here”]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of they printing and typesetting industry. Lore Ipsum has been the industry’s standard in dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type andin scrambled it to make a type book.[/services][services title=”Web” bold=”Development” icon=”image URL” link=”Link Here”]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of they printing and typesetting industry. Lore Ipsum has been the industry’s standard in dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type andin scrambled it to make a type book.[/services][services title=”Mobile” bold=”Website” icon=”image URL” link=”Link Here”]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of they printing and typesetting industry. Lore Ipsum has been the industry’s standard in dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type andin scrambled it to make a type book.[/services][services title=”WordPress” bold=”Themes” icon=”image URL” link=”Link Here”]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of they printing and typesetting industry. Lore Ipsum has been the industry’s standard in dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type andin scrambled it to make a type book.[/services]
    Geoffrey DeckersGeoffrey Deckers
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

Many Thanks!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.