Message from Hosting

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Message from Hosting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    IdaIda
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I received the following message from my hosting company. Any suggestions on how to resolve this

We appreciate your patience while we investigate your issue. I have confirmed that Mysql and web service are actively running in your account. It appears to be currently installed premium theme ‘skt-black-pro’ is not compatible with WordPress Higher version. In order to overcome this, you would need to reach out the theme vendor to check any compatibility issue with newer WordPress version and take appropriate action. If there is a specific server-side setting which needs to be changed, please let us know with updated information from theme vendor, so that we can investigate further.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

OR

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

Regards,
    Chris

IdaIda
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I just paid the $18. Now how do i get the updated theme. My website is not working due to the SKT Pro theme causing error.
    Please advise

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi,

Kindly ask re-access to download the skt-black-pro theme via [email protected]

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.