Magazine Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Magazine Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 99
    • Total: 126

Hello

I’m busy on the URL https://19thholesportsbetting.co.za/test with the theme magazine Pro.

I would like to know the front home page, there are 5 sliders that are of the latest blogs and so on. In the Appearance > Theme Options > Sections I can say what blog categories will be shown where. Is there any way to split them because at the moment the whole left side is reserved for one category and the right side as well. I want 5 different categories to be shown and not just three

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

And to make each section slide like a slider

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

And also every time i pick a theme its because of the things i can do with it. I’ve been disappointed so many times when there is a very cool feature but there’s no shortcode. I have to end up looking for the coding.

There isnt even any short codes under the pages “Shortcodes within Theme” or “Shortcodes within Plugin”

So on the theme in the content section(homepage), right under the heading “THE MAGAZINE. WHATS NEW?” theres a posts slider but i cant find it in the “Shortcodes” page. Not even in the shortcodes from a plugin. I inspected the page and copied the coding but nothing is showing.

Could you please assist?

Thank you

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues?

Regards,
    Brad

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Question 1
    I would like to know the front home page, there are 5 sections (left (top, bottom) middle and right (top, bottom) that are of the latest blogs and so on. In the Appearance > Theme Options > Sections I can say what blog categories will be shown where (left, middle, right). Is there any way to split the left/right top and bottom because at the moment the whole left side is reserved for one category and the right side as well. I want 5 different categories to be shown and not just 3. Screen shot > https://i.imgur.com/1PG6agT.jpg

Question 2
    Where are the short codes? If i go to the demo > Short codes within the theme, there aren’t any short codes in that page. I checked to make sure I’m logged in but still nothing. For instance i want the short code for the post slider on the left of the screenshot. Its on the home page
    https://i.imgur.com/cIALcV1.jpg

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Question 3
    The blog posts you can normally choose what template you want like with both sidebars or one on a side like with a page.
    With posts i cant use a template at all so I’m stuck with a side bar on both sides and i just want the right sidebar to show due to mobile view reasons. Could you please help me

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Can i please get a response to the above

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Good morning

I want to know if you maybe sorted out at least question 3 because this is ridiculous. I want my posts to have a template from which it only has the side bar on the right because if you view it on the mobile and click a post you have to scroll down to view the post. This is inconvenient for my website visitors. I’ve been waiting for a response and i have sent in all my details. I’m getting frustrated. Im also having the same problem i had on other 2 themes where my bullets aren’t appearing when i make a list with the html tags

If you want a screen shot here it is >>https://i.imgur.com/bU0RFb9.jpg. Its from another theme but its doing the same thing??? Please

Hi,

1. This is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on sktthemes.net/contact for a quote.

2. Shortcodes are here: Appearance >> Theme Options >> Short Codes.

3. Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Layout Settings >> Blog Single Layout and click on right sidebar layout.

Regards,
    Brad

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Thank you so much for the help i appreciate it.

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

One more question.

If i post a post and i set a feature image can the text of the post start from under the picture and not on the side of it.

screenshot >>https://i.imgur.com/RrfRGI4.jpg

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.single .post-thumb img { float:none;}

Regards,
    Brad

Fay DixonFay Dixon
    Participant

Awesome thank you so much. Could this image maybe centered aswell please

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.single .post-thumb img { margin: 0 auto; display:table;}

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.