IT Consultant images above four boxes

Home Forums All Other Themes IT Consultant images above four boxes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    KevinKevin
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 17

IN section 1 can i remove the constraints for the size of the image and remove the red circles so that i can place larger images above the 4 topics? How do I do that?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi Kevin,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box

Add this code there:

.welcome_text .one_fourth .thumbox{background-color:inherit !important; height:100% !important; width:100% !important; padding:0 !important;}
    .welcome_text .one_fourth .thumbox img{max-width:100% !important;}
    .welcome_text .one_fourth:hover .thumbox{background-color:inherit !important;}

Regards,
    Brad

KevinKevin

That didnt seem to make any changes- Just to clarify, I realize it is a dramatic change, but i would like to remove the red circles and the small icons completely and replace them with four images over the four topics. Maybe my images are too big – any guidance on how wide each of those images could be and still fit in the responsive design?

Again we are going in merry go rounds with your problems. Other users on this forum didn’t throw a fit like you did in terms of sharing info with us.

If the above code doesn’t work we would have to check why its not working on your website live with your credentials. For which we asked the details long ago to be submitted on our contact form: sktthemes.net/contact

If you have problems with sharing info then you can hire outside developer whom you trust.

Regards,
    Brad

KevinKevin

You have convinced me that you are not the people i want to rely on for my website theme. I thought I was being very nice and just asking questions to work on my site but apparently you want me to say “kindly” after everything or you think I am throwing a fit.
    When you grow up I have some great customer service classes I can recommend for you.

KevinKevin

Oh and by the way – I will be hiring an outside developer who i do trust because i certainly would not trust you with your attitude. But I will make sure that those in my network that work on websites and use wordpress themes stay clear of SKT themes.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Kevin,

Sorry if you felt Brad’s attitude wasn’t right. My name is Shri and i am the owner of this company.

Again apologize if you felt our Forum moderator didn’t take it up properly.

He gets 450+ emails everyday (email + forum requests) may be that has taken a toll on his behaviour.

Let me know if in any case i can be of help to you.

Regards,
    Shri

KevinKevin

Shri,
    I appreciate your post. Be happy to discuss with you live or via email but suffice to say that if Brad can’t stand the heat he should get out of the kitchen. Customer support means you put up with frustrated people and HELP them – not reprimand and belittle and mis-characterize people – all of which he did to me.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Again i am sorry for what he did. Yes he is supposed to make customers happy and not act the other way around.

My direct email is [email protected] and you can send me problems you are having in an email and will get them sorted out for you.

Again thanks for understanding and giving us another chance.

Regards,
    Shri

KevinKevin

I did move to another theme but have already realized that with the right amount of support i would have preferred to stay with yours.

Okay

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘IT Consultant images above four boxes’ is closed to new replies.