Issue with BLOG Page – PLEASE HELP

Home Forums All Other Themes Issue with BLOG Page – PLEASE HELP

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    NancyNancy
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 13

I don’t think the tool interface is showing when I go into Live Editor. My issue is: I do not want the static home page to still be showing when you click on BLOG.
    As it is now……..it is a repeat of the home page and you have to scroll all the way down to see the blog posts. That’s not the way I want it. I only want it to show the header from the home page with my logo and then I want it to look like a normal blog page with a right sidebar. PLEASE help!!!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Nancy,

Kindly go to Setting>>Reading and remove the blog page from post page option (dropdown)

Then go to Pages and create a new page Blog and select a page template right sidebar.

Regards,
    Brad

NancyNancy

HI,

This isn’t work. Can you please look at what happened to it now? I did everything you said.
    www.stresscankill.com/blog

NancyNancy

I really do NOT want the slider or the other three things: Work with Us, Products, etc to show up on my blog page.
    This didn’t fix that problem at all.

Hi Nancy,

Kindly go to Setting>>Reading and remove the blog page from post page (dropdown)

Then go to pages and create blog page and select page template right sidebar.

Regards,
    Brad

NancyNancy

Seriously???? Are you kidding me??? I waited a whole day for you to give me the EXACT same instructions you gave me the first time that did NOT work???
    come on now.
    there has to be a way to get this to work with this theme. HOW DO I DO IT

Hi Nancy,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

NancyNancy

Nancy

Movers and Packers Pro

I paid someone to fix this for me because you wouldn’t get me an answer that worked. For them to FIX it, they had to go into the coding and make the changes there. I shouldn’t have to do that. The fixes that you gave me TWICE (was told the same thing twice even though I told you the first time that it did NOT work)….they need to be fixed for ME to be able to fix it without having to pay a professional coder.
    my site is: http://www.stresscankill.com and like I said NOW it’s fixed, but I need to know the REAL way to fix it without having to code.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Okay so you could pay someone but can’t send us the details.

Regards,
    Shri

NancyNancy

Are you kidding me??? I HAVE given you details. I told you that your FIX that you sent me TWICE did NOT work. and it should have. In order to get rid of the stuff on the top for the Blog page…….I had to pay someone. If I knew exactly what they had to do to get rid of it in the coding then I wouldn’t have had to PAY someone. Come on now.
    LOOK at what you said to do to fix it……..and keep in mind that it did NOT work.
    AGAIN….my URL is www.stresscankill.com
    WHAT THE HECK MORE DO YOU WANT????

Hi Nancy,

Was your issue resolved? I have checked your site and found that slider is no more displayed on the blog page.

Regards,
    Brad

KrystalKrystal
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 21
    • Total: 34

I had the same issue with the Naturo theme. I followed the instructions, and they worked for me. Thanks!

NancyNancy

Unfortunately, their directions didn’t work for the Movers and Packers theme. I tried it twice and a programmer tried it for me once. I think this is a glitch that they need to fix in this theme QUICKLY

Marc Austin-ZandeMarc Austin-Zande
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 25
    • Total: 35

I’ve just found this thread as I had a similar question. The solution worked for me as described above.

I can also see that Brad has asked for access to the WP dashboard to make these changes but it quite obviously wasn’t given. Had it been given, the issue would have been resolved without ‘paying someone to code’… the solution required no editing of code, just by the way 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.