How to Play Video In Photo Gallery

Home Forums Parallax Me Forum How to Play Video In Photo Gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JosephineJosephine
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 57
    • Total: 79

The question that I have here is very similar to a question I posted last year… a question that a Forum Moderator fixed for me.. The url for that question last year is:
    https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/how-to-change-photo-gallery-and-add-video/

I’m working on a new website for my cousin that I built that last website for. She quit working for her other boss and now she has started her own new business. The website for that new business is http://www.lifesaversurvivalswim.com. This is the website where I have the new problem.

Please see first attached photo.

I have created a “Featured Image” for the video that we want to play on her new website, but how do I get that video to play? Last year, the Forum Moderator went into my website’s admin area and changed the setup of Photo Gallery… see the 2nd attached photo.

So… can someone please help me to get this video to play?

Jhoecannon

JosephineJosephine
    Participant

I’m sorry that my first attached photo did not show up in the above posting that I made… here it is (I hope!).

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Kindly use nimble portfolio better and would solve your issue.

Regards,
    Shri

JosephineJosephine
    Participant

I added the Nimble Portfolio plugin… I read the little bit of info on the WordPress Plugin page about how to use that plugin… I spent time on YouTube watching a foreign language film about the plugin (I watched it several times… 16.33 minutes video).. I played around with the plugin on my website for a couple of hours.

I did create a page called “Portfolio” on my website…that page is somewhat correct… and, if you click on one of the video “boxes”, the video does play…

But, to play that video I have to click on that video and it takes me away from my home page to an entirely separate page to play the video… this is not what I want.

I want the videos to show up on this page…http://www.lifesaversurvivalswim.com/#section5…under the Upper Heading of “Videos”… and I want them to show up looking like the “Photos”… that’s where I want those videos to play. Last year, that’s how your Forum Moderator set my last website up (please see the two attached photos that I sent above)
    How do we do this? I have attached only one video to this new website and after we learn how to do this, I can add more.

Jhoecannon

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly search for a paid theme which should have videos player in lightbox along with a gallery. Don’t think a free plugin can do such work.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.