homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JenniferJennifer
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

I am new to using wordpress and this may seem silly, but the homepage (I have set to static) I can’t seem to get right. I welcome message that shows up under the slider pics, but then the same welcome message appears under the service boxes. I’m trying to get my blog posts to show under those.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Jennifer,

No worries. Kindly go to settings>readings and select Your latest posts and save.

Now everything from appearance>theme options>sections will appear into your home page.

If you want recent posts i think we already have them in our default homepage. In case you don’t have then you can add them as a shortcode via appearance>theme options>shortcodes and add the recent posts shortcode into one of the sections where you want them.

Regards,
    Shri

KarinKarin
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Siri, I have the same problem. Your solution changes the whole page to blog posts. I want text at the top, below the sliders. Then I want no text below the Home four Boxes. How do I get text between the slider and the 4 Boxes, and nothing below the Boxes?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

That is somewhat of a custom requirement.

Send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site via sktthemes.net/contact for the above to be done.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.