Gravida Pro – Set Title First Color

Home Forums Gravida Support Gravida Pro – Set Title First Color

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    keith4keith4
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,

It looks like the Set Title First Color option under Header->Set Title & Logo controls the color for the first character of the title on the front page as well as the first character on the title of all subsequent pages.

I’d like to set the first color of all of the titles so that it isn’t a different color from the rest of the title text.

On my front page, I’d like the title to be white as the background for the window is black, but on the other pages (for example, the blog page), I want the titles to be black since the background is white. The problem I am having is that the first character of the header is appearing white.

The only color option that I’ve found to control the color of the first character was the Set Title First Color option, and that is setting it for all titles, not just the header.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

keith4keith4
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I did figure out a work around. I set the first character color to black (which made it invisible on the front page title against the black background) and then added a space before the title. I also figure I could replace the text with an image.

If there is another way (ie via another color setting or css), I’d like to know.

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30622
    • Total: 30622

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.