Girlie theme not working after install

Home Forums All Other Themes Girlie theme not working after install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KellyKelly
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 2

I purchased your theme Girlie back in December and used it for a WordPress site and had no issues. Today I went back to use that same theme and when I uploaded the .zip theme file there seemed to be a few things that were wacky:
    -No grey toolbar on the view site page (showed up when I was working in the Dashboard but not when I was viewing the site)
    -Navigation menu wasn’t sticking. I set up the main nav menu structure in the menu section and selected all of the settings to designate it as the main nav on the site but the site did not show my menu structure. Instead it showed the pages I created in alphabetical order almost as if I never set up a menu structure to begin with. Also none of the navigation options on the site had secondary dropdown pages when they all should have according to my menu structure.

Because of these issues I repurchased the theme because I thought there was an issue with the .zip theme and erased all of my ftp databases to completely start from scratch. I created a new database and uploaded the new theme that I just purchased and the same issues appeared. I NEED help sorting this out ASAP to meet a deadline. What is the issue here and how to I resolve it?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

We can help you install the theme for you with the demo content if that is what you want from us.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.