GIRLIE PRO – New Post

Home Forums All Other Themes GIRLIE PRO – New Post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NoemiNoemi
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

Hello,

I am having trouble figuring out how to have the same font size on my new posts as well as on my About and Disclosure Page. Please advise! Also how do I change font styles when I add new posts? It only gives me options: Paragraph, Heading 1,2,3,4,5,6

Thank you!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Your website shows coming soon so we are unable to check it for the font and styling of About and Disclosure.

Kindly remove the coming soon and we should be able to give you support quickly by tomorrow morning.

Regards,
    Shri

NoemiNoemi

Shri – I was able to figure this out over the weekend however, I have a couple of other questions.
    1. At the section About 1, About 2, About 3, About 4 – can I add new posts every day? If so, what happens with the old ones?
    2. At THE LATEST FROM THE BLOG – there is a grey picture above the posts. Can that image be changed? If so, from where?
    3. When I post new blogs I would like to add new image with each blog, how can I do that?
    4. Under Caterogies on the side bar I keep seeing Uncategorized. What does that mean?

Thank you.
    Noemi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Noemi,

1. Homepage boxes section comes from a page. This is the pages that you selected from theme option. Basically you have to create new pages everyday and select it for homepage boxes. If you want the old ones you can select it anytime. Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section>>and select the 4 pages to show on homepage boxes.

2. Latest from the blog the images for this section comes from post featured image. kindly set the featured image of the post from the right hand bottom side in the posts.

3. If you want the images in the post kindly add the images by clicking on Add Media button. See the screenshot: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-girlie-doc/assets/img/screenshot-blogtemplate.jpg

Regards,
    Shri

NoemiNoemi

Hi Shri – I am not sure if my question #1 came through the right way. If you look at my page www.boymomboss.com you can see that I have Baby’s World, Parent’s World etc. My idea was to keep adding posts every day to Baby’s World but I also want the old nones to be there should anyone click on Baby’s World. Last one’s title and short description to show up on Homepage, but when they click Read More under Baby’s World the reader to see all my posts. Is that possible?

2.Under Caterogies on the side bar I keep seeing Uncategorized. What does that mean?

3. Latest from the blog section…how can I have all the new posts show up in new screens on the Homepage?

Thank you!
    Noemi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.