Gallery – lightbox style not working properly

Home Forums Hotel Pro Gallery – lightbox style not working properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karl.bundykarl.bundy
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hi, I have setup several images, added a proper category, and added the [portfolio cat=”Front-Gallery”] short code. The images show up, and have magnifying glass icons over the images (which is fine). The issue is when I click on an image, it then shows the image bigger, but there are two images that are displayed. The first one has a thick white border around it, with a black X in the top right corner of the picture to close it. A second identical picture is behind the first one. When you click the black X in the top right corner of the first picture, you can see the second picture with a thin white border with a white X in the bottom right corner, and left and right slider buttons (< and >) to view previous and next pictures. I am not sure why it is doing the two different styles of light-box style photos at the same time. I have gone through the settings and I don’t see where there is any settings to control this. Any assistance that you can provide troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Dave

karl.bundykarl.bundy

the URL is http://wordpress-base.aldentorch.com/ and it is the Gallery section near the bottom that is the issue

karl.bundykarl.bundy

Nevermind, it looks like the Fancy Box plug-in was somehow causing the issue. I have disabled this and the problem went away.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.