Footer Menu

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Footer Menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Daniel HillDaniel Hill
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

Hi,

On the site you say that you can edit the footer menu and place the social media icons on the main left hand menu, how do you do this?  Iv been looking for a while now and can not find anything!

Daniel HillDaniel Hill
    • Topics: 3
    • Total: 10

Also i would like to know if it is posible to make the left hand menu go down with the page as you scroll down?

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Actually the footer menu is coming from widgets. Kindly check with admin panel Appearance>Widgets to see the footer items coming from there. You can completely replace our social media widget and add your own with icons and text and link.

For the menu however it can’t be done as it is a full width theme and it remains full width on any screen.

Danielle BrownDanielle Brown
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 7

I would like to completely remove the footer, how do I do that?

Keymaster

Again is it for natureone theme? Or full width theme you want to remove the complete footer.

Let me know and i will send you appropriate instructions.

Its for the full width them, that’s why I posted the question in the full width forum…

Keymaster

Go to page.php and see the code: Remove this entire code or apply php comment to remove footer from inner pages completely.

I did that but the footer is still showing up.

ok, I found it, it was in the page-full-width.php file, thanks.

sebastien panouillesebastien panouille
    • Topics: 2
    • Total: 9

What about if I want to add Social link like Flickr or Instagram and remove Facebook or LinkedIn?

Keymaster

Hi,

I would request you to kindly remove our social widget from within Appearance>Widgets

Kindly remove the social widget and add any plugin or your widget which will have flickr, instagram etc.

Regards,
    Shri

sebastien panouillesebastien panouille
    • Topics: 2
    • Total: 9

But I don;t have any Widget active (unless the tag cloud ) right now and still have the your social link on my page see here

Keymaster

Sorry for confusion. Footer Widget 1, 2 and 3 are empty. If you place anything there will replace our widgets of footer respectively.

obréjan philippeobréjan philippe
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 5

Sorry, I do not speak English , this message is translated by Google .

I have the gravida and widgets on the page theme , I have no footer widget ?

I can not change the widgets up in the footer , contact, recent updates , stream picture and follow us .

Thank you so much for helping me

Keymaster

Gravida theme widget documentation. Please follow these instructin to change any content from footer.

Contact

Go to theme option >> select contact page details >> add address, tel no., or other contact details this details will automatically display in footer.

Recent Tweets

Go to widgets >> select Recent Tweets >> drag and drop text box widget here >> add this code in the text box

<a class=”twitter-timeline” data-chrome=”nofooter noheader noborders noscroll noscrollbar transparent” data-tweet-limit=”2″ data-link-color=”#fff” data-dnt=”true” href=”https://twitter.com/sktthemes”  data-widget-id=”353086898853531648“>Tweets by @sktthemes</a>

<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?’http’:’https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+”://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);

</script>

You can create your tweeter widget ID. Please go to this link

HYPERLINK “https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines” https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines

Flickr Stream

First of all you have to add a plugin which name has Flickr Photos. then go to >> widget >> drag simple flick photo from left side and add it to the photo stream widget which is on right side. Add your flickr id and we’re done. 

Follow Us

Go to theme options >> select social setting  >> add your social links here and icons will be automatically display in footer widget.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.