Ecommerce inside my Interior Pro site

Home Forums All Other Themes Ecommerce inside my Interior Pro site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael SuraceMichael Surace
    Participant
    • Topics: 41
    • Replies: 47
    • Total: 88

Hi guys,

since many time that i do not write here, im always one of your happiest customers.

Just a question: on my interior pro site (www.industriadellegno.it and www.annababyroom.it) can i install Woo Commerce and have as a result a layout like this one https://www.nananshop.it/en/-/bed-tato-dove-grey? I need categories on the left, and the product description on the right with the shopping cart options.

Thank you,

Mike

Participant

Question 2: can i set event the colours of the product that the customer could choose inside the product description?
    Do i need any SSL Protocol before install Woo commerce? Or is your website layout yet ready with SSL?

thank you,

Mike

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> woocommerce page layout >> and change it there.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave,

i’ve just set as you said on that option. Now i see correctly the products on the right (please see the example here: http://www.veryimportantweb.com/negozio/) but on the left i still do not see the Categories of the product, actually on the left there is a “Where we are” window (“Dove siamo”). How can i set the shop template so i can diplay categories of the products on the left?

thank you,

Mike

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Mike,

We would need to create template for shop pages then. Are you comfortable doing that yourselves or else you can send us Admin details via sktthemes.net/contact and one of the coders will be getting this done for you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.