Ecommerce Featured Image Help

Home Forums All Other Themes Ecommerce Featured Image Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KevinKevin
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Hello,

I must start by saying I have had a very difficult time accessing the forums as of late. I was stuck in a loop where the server asked me to login evertime I clicked support even though I was already logged in. I hope this can be solved soon as I forsee more support being needed.

My issue is this: To make the images appear on the “featured boxes” on the home page, I need to set them as a featured image on the page that the box links to. Now I have a huge pixilated image at the top of each of my single pages. Not very nice to see or have to deal with. After about 2 hours of trying different css variations I still can not fix this issue.

Please see www.evrcade.com/info www.evrcade.com/our-games or any of the other pages that are attached to the featured boxes on the landing page.

Please help me as I can not move forward with this template with this type of issue.

Thank you.

KevinKevin
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Sorry this is on the BEfit theme not the ecommerce

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi Kevin,

Kindly use plugin “Page Links To” and link those pages to some other page where you don’t have featured image set so that it doesn’t look odd.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.