Down Arrow Colors

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Down Arrow Colors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justin EllJustin Ell
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 8

Hello, i was looking for a way to change the down arrow colors – my slider image does not go down far enough to be behind the down arrow and the down arrow seems to be white ( same as my background ) so it makes it very hard to see.

The only settings i can find for something like this is the ones for slider image left and right. Please advise if there is a way to change this arrow color.

Also another quick question – i would like my sections to slide in at a higher scroll then it is currently, ive had a few people navigate through my site and a few skipped right over scrolling down my home page because they did int see anything there and thought maybe the page was not loading right. I really like this slide in feature but i would like to change it so the user does not have to scroll down as far for it to slide in.

Thank you for any help!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

For down arrow it is an image. Path is: /wp-content/themes/skt-white-pro/images/arrow-down.png

If you want to remove it in Custom CSS box with Appearance>Theme Options> paste this
    a.arrow-down {display:none !important;}

If you change the Section CSS within sections in Appearance>Theme Options>Sections

Change section CSS to anything else and the slide in feature/animation would go away.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.