Desparate for an easy fix. Please

Home Forums I Am One Support Desparate for an easy fix. Please

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    jake adamsjake adams
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 18

Okay great.  I really like this theme, i think its the best one i have seen.  I have stuck with it much longer than any other.  Is there a cheat sheet for the sections?   Meaning, let’s say i want a new section in betwen section 6 and 7.  I have 20 sections, however. i would need to move sections 7 through 20 down one section in order to have a new section in place of existing section 7.

Thanks, as soon as I stat making some cash with this here in my area I am going to definitely send you guys some donations.

jake adamsjake adams

The site loads very slow, I was wondering if you knew of a way i could speed it up?  I have deleted unnecessary plug-ins also.  Thanks for the help again.

jake adamsjake adams

Could you analyze my site and make recommendations?  Thank you.

jake adamsjake adams

i was testing the contact boxes and upon submit i get a green transparent box that hides partially behind an image and states at the bottom thank you for contacting someone will…..  How can i make that box solid and add content to it?

jake adamsjake adams

Hello, I have an emergency.  All of a sudden I am unable to access the theme options page.  Please help.  Thank you.  I cannot access this page from any browser. Using 4.0 WP, It just loads a blank white page

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Jake,

For emergency: You might have uploaded/activated a plugin which might have caused the issue. Other than that we can’t think of anything else which should abruptly stop theme options to work.

For the green we will have to check your site url. Kindly share it with us. Also as per the speed as well try to use W3 Total Cache. Let us know.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

my site url is www.mediarescue.us

thank you, would a CDN work on this site

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

There are many factors which cause slow website like this. Server response time (due to hosting), heavy images used in slider and elsewhere on the site (try Amazon S3 plugin), also try to use W3 Total Cache plugin and configure it properly.

We optimize websites for $75 and make them rank between B to A in GT Metrix with faster speeds.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

what about the green box when i hit submit in contact form

www.mediarescue.us

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Kindly check here: http://mediarescue.us/wp-content/themes/iamonepro/style.css

And in line 251 you will get the class: .success_msg

background: #dcffc5; Change it to desired color for the background green to change.

color: #070; Change it to desired to change the green font.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

i am trying to insert the contact form on another website of mine and the shortcode is only displaying the shortcode not the contact form.  Any thoughts on that?  Thank you

jake adamsjake adams

should i make child theme for this website?  If i change the css will it change when i update in the future without child theme?  if i do make child theme, will i lose what i have already done?  is there a way to prevent that loss if child theme needed?  and finally if i work in child theme, what is the custom css to change those things for contact form.

Can i call you now to discuss?

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Child theme is not necessary because we don’t automate our theme updates and if there is a major roll out ask clients to manually download the theme and update it.

Because many clients do lots of changes in their themes and if we automate problems arise.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.