cut n style

Home Forums Beauty Cuts Theme Support cut n style

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

We offer to upgrade theme for you. All you need to do is contact us here: sktthemes.net/contact with your WordPress admin username and password and URL of the site.

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 9

Hi Shri

Still having problems with the testimonials amendments I want to do despite the theme upgrade. Can you send me your email please so can outline exactly what I need to get done as I don’t really want to post everything on here.

Many thanks.

RoystonRoyston
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 9

Hi Shri

I would be grateful if you could let me know the lines of code I will need to change in regards to the size of the testimonials boxes so that the entire testimonial is displayed. I have installed the new theme however there are still problems weith this and the upgraded theme doesn’t solve them unfortunately.

The problem I want to fix is when a testimonial is added it seems to be that only a few lines appear. The testimonials I have vary in length from a sentence to several sentences however none appear in their entirety. As you can see in the main home page it does not look great because the whole testimonial is not shown and you cannot click to read the whole testimonial either.

So what I want to do is either make this so you can click on it and it displays the whole testimonial on the testimonials page or just simply displays the whole testimonial. I also want to adjust the spacing between boxes as again this is not consistent based on the amount of text.

I created a separate testimonials page and dropped in the short code in but still have the same problem in that the whole testimonial not displaying.

I did the upgrade and tried the testimonials template but again this not worked either.

So the only way around this problem in my opinion:

increase the size of the testimonials boxes and the content within them so that all the testimonial is included

adjust the spacing in between boxes so they are consistent no matter how long the testimonial is

Grateful if you could let me know the lines of code I will need to change to make this possible.

I would also ideally like to adjust the amount of text that appears in the Services and Teams (Featured Links) section boxes so at least all box sizes are consistent and same amount of text can be displayed or if you can let me know the word count so that I can redraft things so they fit better as you can see on the website it is only when you click on the box can you actually see the whole text. It certainly would look better in my opinion if the first sentence could appear in it’s entirerity as it would look more professional.

Look forward to your advices on this.

Many thanks.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Royston,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Heidi,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

FordFord
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello I downloaded cut n style theme pro and am trying to make the header logo image larger, while decreasing the space between the navbar and header. Right now if I make the logo large, it pushes down navbar while keeping the same space in between navbar and header. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Ford,

Its not good to bump into other’s topics and posts. You can create your own topic by clicking on the top blue button Create topic when in sktthemes.net/forums

Kindly create your own topic and show us website URL and we will give you CSS instructions for the same.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘cut n style’ is closed to new replies.