Contents in Section Tab

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Contents in Section Tab

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kaushal SinhaKaushal Sinha
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 29
    • Total: 42

Hello,

As of this writing, I have updated WordPress and all the plugins. Recently I have noticed that when I view the contents of the section in Theme Options, I see completely blank content no matter if I select visual or text tabs. However, my live website displays everything correctly.

If I want to make any changes in these sections, I am unable to, because it does not display the contents whatsoever. What is the fix for this.

I am using SKT White Pro and WordPress 4.7.3. Also are there any updates to this theme? I had purchased the theme about 2 years ago and I have never received any updates, or are the updates applied silently?

Please help

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Kaushal,

Support for a theme and all themes package are renewed every year. It seems your support period has ended. In case you want to renew and need an extension of support kindly connect with us at https://www.sktthemes.org/contact for payment link.

Regards,
    Dave

Was the theme ever updated during my first year of support? Because I never received any notifications of updates?

How are updates delivered? Is there an update for SKT White Pro theme?

Also, your link is to buy themes. Since I have already paid for this theme, why is the ongoing support pricing same as buying a theme?

How is support renewal notice sent out? Because I never received any notification for renewal of support?

Also, your pricing link says that $48 for single theme, paid only once (which includes support and assuming updates). So why do I need to pay again for support or updates?

Hi Kaushal,

Kindly connect with us via sktthemes.net/contact

We will pass you the support payment link which is $15 only and not the full price of the theme.

Regards,
    Dave

But I still don’t understand the fee, when the price link says “Paid Only Once” for single theme. I should be getting support and updates for the theme I paid for, only once.

I am sorry but I am seeking immediate help here. My theme is useless unless there is an update applied to it. I really don’t have time to wait for a solution when the theme stands still because of lack of prompt support and solution.

Hi Kaushal,

We have already sent the payment link which you can process after which we would request your credentials of the site so as to solve any problems.

Regards,
    Brad

My questions are not being answered promptly.

1. Also, your link is to buy themes. Since I have already paid for this theme, why is the ongoing support pricing same as buying a theme?
    How is support renewal notice sent out? Because I never received any notification for renewal of support?

2. Also, your pricing link says that $48 for single theme, paid only once (which includes support and assuming updates). So why do I need to pay again for support or updates?

3. Also, your pricing link says that $48 for single theme, paid only once (which includes support and assuming updates). So why do I need to pay again for support or updates?

Payment links? When, Where, and Why? Please respond to above questions

Hi Kaushal,

We already have answered to these questions and you have already sent us an email and we have sent you the payment link. Request you to follow up here: sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Brad

That link is not a payment link. Why am I paying for support and updates. Please check your theme payment descriptions. It clearly states, single theme, PAID ONLY ONCE. Nothing is mentioned about ongoing support and update subscriptions for single theme.

Provide me a link that contradicts that.

I need a clarification on PAID ONLY ONCE commitment from your website and all details of what it entails. I also need your ongoing support and update document detailing every aspect about single theme purchase.

If unable to provide, then I expect my theme to be updated as new updates are available for as long as I continue to use the theme. I am willing to pay for support and updates if you provide me with proper documents that applies to me and all customers.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Kaushal,

I am the owner of SKT Themes. I hope you realize and understand that for every business to survive we cannot possibly give support and updates every year continuously for lifetime.

We however allow our customers to use the themes on unlimited domains and also allow clients to use the themes for lifetime unless they need any support or update.

In this case you need update and support. Hence we are asking money and we have sent emails also to your email address to which you never responded.

I hope this answer will suffice and clarify any confusion. Payment link is already sent to your email address.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.